A company must first be incorporated or registered in Barbados under the Companies Act. The following information will be required to complete the incorporation process
- A maximum of three (3) corporate names (in order of preference)
- The minimum and maximum number of directors (a company can have a minimum of one director)
- The full name (including the middle name) and residential address of each of the proposed directors of the company
- Details of the particular business that the company proposes to carry on
- The classes of shares (if more than one) that the company is authorised to issue
- The full name (including the middle name) and residential address of each shareholder of the company
- At least two (2) references for each director, shareholder or other management personnel, including banker’s reference certified copy of passports of signatories on bank accounts.