Easy Communications with the Chinese Investor….Invest Barbados’ New Chinese Language Website !
With its business friendly environment, expanding treaty network, and large supply of experienced professionals as key platforms, Barbados has become one of the most diversified international business domiciles. Through Barbados’ Embassy in Beijing and the recently established Invest Barbados office in Shanghai, we are ready to provide Chinese Clients with both easy connectivity and one stop shopping!
IB’s Chinese Website
Navigating the website is very easy indeed. The site provides the Investor with an abundance of information including:
• details on Barbados’ location, climate, economy, and quality of lifestyle;
• investment opportunities both in the Financial Services and non Financial Services sectors;
• procedures for setting up a business in Barbados including incorporation and registration requirements;
• industry resources available to investors who are exploring the feasibility of setting up in Barbados;
• Barbados’ network of Double Taxation Agreements and Bilateral Investment Treaties.
A unique feature of the site is the “News” section designed to keep readers abreast of recent, relevant developments in Barbados, and the industry, generally.
Visit our website at http://investbarbados.org/index_zh.php to learn more about the advantages of setting up a business in Barbados. You may also bookmark this page for frequent updates.
To discuss your project ideas directly with Dr. Carlisle Boyce, our Investment Executive in Shanghai, please call +86 21 6103 1795. You may also reach him via fax at +86 21 6133 1783 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.