The Barbados International Business Association (BIBA), the private sector organisation comprising companies engaged in global business in Barbados and other companies strategically associated with the international business and financial services sector, recently announced its new Board following its Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, June 25, 2020.
BIBA’s Board for 2020 – 2021 is as follows:
• President – Mr. Derrick Cummins, J & T Bank and Trust Inc.
• 1st Vice President – Mr. Jamar Arthur-Selman, Centralis (Barbados) Ltd.
• 2nd Vice President – Ms. Connie Smith, Tricor Caribbean Limited
• Treasurer – Mr. Marlon Yarde, Barbados Stock Exchange Inc.
• Secretary – Ms. Natalie Leslie, Harridyal-Sodha & Associates
• Ms. Melanie Jones, Lex Caribbean
• Ms. Glenna Smith, Smith Compliance Consulting Inc.
• Mr. Ross Parker, PricewaterhouseCoopers Services SRL
• Mr. Gregory McConnie, Brookfield International Bank Inc.
• Mr. Ricardo Knight, Marsh Captive Solutions
• Mr. Nicholas Crichlow, Marsh Captive Solutions
• Mr. Mark Ferguson, Manufactures P & C Limited
Invest Barbados wishes to thank immediate past President, Ms. Julia Hope for her sterling contribution to the sector and collaborative work with the Corporation over the past year.
We also express congratulations to current President, Mr. Derrick Cummins and other members of the Board, with whom we look forward to a continued and fruitful stakeholder partnership, as we seek to further enhance Barbados’ economic and social landscape.