The inaugural Barbados National Entrepreneurship Summit will take place on November 16 & 17, 2010 at the Hilton Barbados Hotel. The Summit signals the launch of the campaign to make Barbados the #1 Entrepreneurial Hub in the World by 2020.
The Summit’s agenda has been built on the five pillars deemed critical for sustainable entrepreneurship: Finance, Government Policy, Education and Skills, Mentorship/Networking and Business Facilitation. It will showcase a series of interactive panels and speakers featuring prominent local and international figures in the entrepreneurial, investor and governmental community.
Endorsement has already been receieved from the highest levels of Barbadian business in the form of founding sponsorship from some of Barbados’ best known and most successful entrepreneurs, like Sir Kyffin Simpson and Ralph ‘Bizzy’ Williams. Major companies like The Nation Publishing Co. Limited and DIGICEL have also given their endorsement. Strong support for the project has also come from agencies such as the US and Canadian Governments and the Barbados Private Sector Agency. Dialogue has also begun with other key stakeholders including the Labour Movement, Educational Institutions and the Public Sector.
Who Should Attend?
Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Government and Regulatory Officials, as well as representatives of Funding and International Agencies.
Benefits of attending include:
• The opportunity to contribute and assist in the changing entrepreneurial environment.
• Participation in keynote presentations and interactive discussion forums (workshop style) led by leading global and regional entrepreneurs.
• Exploration of developments and strategies with experts and peers and plan the way ahead.
• Networking with successful entrepreneurs who have made it globally.
• Access to innovative summit sessions that outline tools to maximise the profitability of your company or organisation
• Executive discussion forum and focused group sessions with peers to debate differentiated strategies and develop future business contacts.
For further information or to register please email email@example.com