- Promoting and landing foreign direct investment
- Providing relevant, timely, current, quality information to investors
- Ensuring that the Barbados environment is conducive to foreign direct investment
- Developing new investment products
- Collaborating with stakeholders to manage the Barbados international business brand
We also offer a customised client aftercare programme, designed to ensure that your investment experience is successful and free of impediments, from initial setup to ongoing expansion of your business. We stand ready to guide you through the process – let Barbados work for you!
IB continues to be the liaison between the investor and government departments, providing personalized assistance to each client, including help in resolving issues related to:
- Work permits
- VAT returns
- Customs requirements, etc.
Encourage Mandate Expansion
IB officers encourage and provide assistance for the expansion and growth of operations in Barbados. We facilitate continued contact with relevant government entities and other service providers to enable the smooth expansion of operations.
Advocate for Legislative Changes
IB, in collaboration with stakeholders, makes recommendations for appropriate legislative changes, as required.