Foreign Investment Incentives
Barbados offers a series of incentives for various types of investment. Our range of tax-efficient vehicles established by legislation provide excellent avenues through which to conduct international business while ensuring adherence to the highest levels of transparency and information disclosure.
See our Incentives table
Services Export Grant Assistance
The Indigenous Services Export Division at Invest Barbados provides access to expertise and finance for local services providers who meet the following minimum criteria:
- At least 51% Barbadian ownership
- Registered and operating in Barbados for at least one year
- Currently exporting or planning to export
- Willing to be subject to diagnostic procedures
- In good financial standing with the National Insurance Scheme, Inland Revenue Department, the Value Added Tax Office and other Government agencies
Once pre-approval is secured, support in the form of grant funding can be provided to cover up to 80% of the export marketing and promotion costs of your company.
We invite persons with ideas or plans for advancing their businesses to contact the Indigenous Services Export Division. Further information on the programme can be obtained from our Business Development Officers (BDOs), who are willing to assist you from planning to execution.